For your curtain or drapery, we offer a variety of folds like SWING, Pinch or pencil pleats for you to choose from. Combined with the vast assortment of tracks and poles you can design your own magnificent décor.
For operating your curtain, there are different manual options:
The hand-drawn curtain can be equipped with a wand to pull the fabric, or you simply pull it with your hand. The cord operated curtain has a unique pulley that moves the fabric when the cords are being operated.
With our Serena® motorization your curtains will come alive in more than just one way. The control options available varies from simple remote control till fully home automation at your fingertip and convenience with smartphone, tablet or laptop. For the extravagant solution sensors for movement or sunlight can be added if you want an extra couple of minutes in bed in the morning.
All curtains can be either one way or two way split as per your requirements and desires. A two-way opening curtain, however, will split the stacking of fabric on both sides hence allowing more window space compared to a one-way opening.
To view our drapery fabric collection, please visit our partner website.
Drapery Track Motorized System Serena® 95
- Euro Systems motors widen your drapery functions with the latest technology in motorization.
- Drapery motorization is common in today’s world of window management.
- Euro Systems Serena® 95 drapery motor Offers unique features with the best solution for your needs.
- Serena® 95 has a superior performance with European technology.
- Curtain motor systems by Euro Systems is universally operated in places like Hotel rooms, luxury homes, conference rooms and health care facilities
Hand Operated Curtain Track System 1280
- Versatile hand operated curtain track system for contract and domestic applications
- Patented roller gliders glide on rim of front channel with very little friction for smooth and easy operation
- Easy wall or ceiling fixing
- Can be bent
Cord Operated Curtain Track System 3900
- Strong and elegant, the most attractive heavy duty track available
- Roller glider glides on rim of front channel – no dust and minimum friction
- Eye of glider is thrown forward to avoid friction with curtain heading yet remains in perfect balance
- Can be hand operated
- Can be front or reverse bent, perfect for bay windows
- Cord drop easily adjusted without dismantling system
- Can be bent
Hand Operated Curtain Track System 4100
Conforming to HTM66, 4100 series offers a comprehensive range of accessories to suit all fixing possibilities. Elegant in design and function 4100 is suitable for use with up-lighters for improved ambient hospital ward lighting. Synthetic wall and ceiling fitting allow the track to comply with the European NEN-3134 standard for special care rooms requiring anti-static facility.
This system can also be mounted with anti-ligature load release components, to provide a controlled system collapse.
NEN-3134: Isolated fixing in S3 (anti-static) rooms. Ceiling fixing with suspension hane (using synthetic ceiling stud), wall fixing with plexiglass wall bracket and synthetic wall support. An earth cable needs to be connected.
Cover and intermediate frames
Our Curtains come equipped with our standard Salire® Manual System
Upgradable to Serena® Motorization System
and can be controlled with a
variety of control options.
Curtains by Euro Systems can also
be integrated with most any non-proprietary
home automation system
Combination of privacy and
Light and heavy
Touch and go
Flexible motor position
(4 in total)
Permanent positioning sensor, keeps end stop during power failure
Get in touch.
+44 (0) 190 260 7111